Account creationWhen you create an account and accept these terms you become a member of our community. During your time with us, you agree to follow the ground rules outlined in these terms so please read and understand them carefully.
SubscriptionWhen you become a Subscriber or Member, you get to access our directory of items that must be used in accordance with the GPL license. Only real people, using their real details, can subscribe to Total GPL. Age You need to be 18 years or over to become a Subscriber or Member. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities. Your responsibility You promise that information you give us is true, accurate and complete and that you will keep your account information up-to-date (including a current email address). Your subscription is not transferable. You are responsible for any use of Total GPL that occurs in conjunction with your username and password, so keep your password secure and don’t let any other person use your username or password. If you realize there’s any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security you need to let us know immediately.
RefundsGiven the nature of digital content that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made; there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a subscription or any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have downloaded an item, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds cannot be provided unless we have made changes to these terms that materially affect you to your detriment. In such a case a pro rata refund will be provided for any whole unused months.
Refund RequestsWe will assess refund requests on their merits but generally, there is no obligation to provide a refund if:
- you have changed your mind;
- you subscribed by mistake;
- you ask for goodwill;
- you lack the technical ability to make the item work;
- you can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- you are in breach of our fair play policy.
Product SupportThe nature of WordPress plugins and themes means that items are provided “as is”, with no implied warranty that they will function exactly as you wish or with all third party components and plugins. We are unable to provide technical support for the downloads. Third-party products provided are supported by their authors and not by Total GPL. Please review the support terms provided by the author of a product before purchasing it from us. Our support is limited to billing and/or technical inquiries regarding the TotalGPL.com website only.
Fair play and conductYour use of Total GPL including the content and the items must comply with our policies from time to time including any fair use policy. Being a Subscriber/Member is not an automatic right, it is a benefit for those who follow our reasonable rules. We hope that you will be with us for a long time. But we may be using reasonable discretion, decide whether or not your use of Total GPL complies with these terms. We can suspend or terminate your subscription account at any time for any reason (acting reasonably of course) including:
- if you breach these terms;
- if you act in a way that does not align with the values of our community; or
- if you act in a way that could cause us or others harm.
- Abusive behavior and/or excessive negativity towards our staff and/or other customers;
- Repeated defamatory, malicious, and/or false statements including slander against us, and/or attempts to persuade potential customers away from purchasing our products;
- Promoting competitor products, contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, or other illegal acts;
- Attempting to circumvent our fair use policy (see below).